Here are three sites that can be valuable when looking for an online presence:
The more you know about someone, the more your search will be productive. Think about these items when planning a search:
- Does this person belong to any clubs or associations?
- Do they have a hobby that may result in some Internet presence?
- Can you focus on a location?
- Do you know their approximate age?
- Would this person be using job search or job networking sites like LinkedIn?
If any of these sites turn up an address, you could always then try YAHOO People Search, a telephone search site, etc. to get a valid phone number.
Give them a try. Start by using yourself as your first search target. That should help you to understand what each of these sites is capable of - and not capable of - when planning future searches.